I hope someone picks up one idea from my projects. If they do, it will mean that the website works. You may have better ideas and I really want to hear them. Please leave comments so I can also learn new ways of doing something.. Thanks for checking out my web site...

Monday, February 21, 2011

Computer table refinish

I refinished my computer table last week and it turned out real nice.



When I was done, I decided to refinish the other table that goes with my computer table, a little different. I had to see if I had any hidden talents, so I attempted to do some wood burning on it before the stain and varnish.
It didn't come out to bad. I will take more pictures when the stain and varnish have been applied..







OK, I just got done (the next day) with the stain and one coat of varnish..






No comments:

Post a Comment